Tuesday, April 12, 2011

trying out clear topaz

For starters, I apologise for the blurry pictures. I took these when I was sick and they looked fine so I'm thinking my vision was a bit blurred too... haha

Anyway. This was my first Australis polish I've tried and I got it for $2 on clearance so I was pretty pleased with that. The name of the polish is Clear Topaz and I don't really have any other bronze polishes in my collection so it was nice to try out both a new brand and a unique colour to me. The formula was pretty decent for a lower end brand. Quite pigmented. The pictures are 2 coats. The bottle says streak free, which a guess it lives up to but not really sure why they're making it a selling point... but whatever works for them. I'd probably pick up more Australis polishes if the colours were good enough but I wouldn't go out of my way for them.




with flash

natural light

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this brand--I love seeing new to me stuff like this! Looks like a very nice color.

    ReplyDelete