Tuesday, June 14, 2011

merlin plays til mignight

I recently got my hands on an OPI polish from a previous Christmas collection, Play Til Midnight. I was pretty excited to try this since it looks so lovely in the bottle but as it turns out it's quite close to Russian Navy, which I've already shown on this here blog. Don't get me wrong it's not an exact dupe so I don't mind owning both but It was only a couple of weeks ago that I was wearing Russian Navy so I didn't feel like wearing something so similar. To combat this I decided to put a layer of A-England's Merlin over the top which is a dense silver glitter. It certainly changed things up I have to say. Gorgeous! Do you own any A-England polishes? What do you think?




with flash


natural light


with one coat of Merlin

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Texture of the Nail Pint. Would Surely Add this in my collection Work From Home Jobs For Women

    ReplyDelete