Monday, June 20, 2011

always across the universe

I was pretty much always going to be attracted to this polish simply because of the name. I'm a huge Beatles fan and Across the Universe is a brilliant song and as it turns out it's also I brilliant polish. Across The Universe is my first Deborah Lippmann polish but it won't be my last. I was always hesitant to spend so much on a single polish but it was worth it in my opinion. The sheer base with the different size, shape and colour glitter is just gorgeous. Like all glitter it was a pain to remove but the effect was worth the hassle. Love it!




4 comments:

  1. AtU is my favorite Lippmann. Be sure to try it layered; I think it looks especially great over turquoises like Zoya Charla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @KarenD - I'll certainly have to try layering it next time! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to try a Lippmann polish - the price point is a bit too steep - but this polish really looks gorgeous on you! I might have to splurge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the Amazing Glitter Black Nail paint. Will try it. Do visit our Blog Work From Home Jobs For Women

    ReplyDelete