Saturday, May 14, 2011

carrie ann fan

Have to say I love Zoya. Their shimmery polishes are unlike anything else I've come across and their cremes apply like a dream and come in the loveliest shades. Carrie Ann is a shade that I probably wouldn't have come to on my own but am mighty glad to have in my collection all the same. There is something so beautiful about shimmery red nails and like I've said Zoya certainly know how to do shimmer. I was in the mood for something a little different when I was wearing this; however, so I went ahead and added a coat of Barry M's Pink Nail Effects and I love the way it turned out. The mix of shimmer and creme along with the contrast of pink and red really worked for me and I think this is a combination I'll be wearing again.



sorry for the blurry!


with flash


natural light


With one coat Barry M Pink Nail Effects

No comments:

Post a Comment