Monday, March 28, 2011

pink jelly

I picked up this sportsgirl jelly polish on clearance for $1 last week and I am so glad that I did. I wasn't expecting too much from this but I ended up loving it. The pictures below are four coats and I don't think I'd wear this when my nails weren't super short since it's so ridiculously sheer but as it was I loved the juicy watermelon type colour on my little stumps. It just looked clean and polished and I felt very girly. Think I'll get a lot of use out of this in the summer.




with flash


natural light

2 comments:

  1. Nice of them to label it jelly so you don't get surprised by the sheerness This reminds me of the sheer pink Sally Hansen that I used to wear all the time when I was much younger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is rather thoughtful of them, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete