Friday, March 11, 2011

joy to flakies

So last week I painted my nails with the China Glaze polish, Joy. Later in the day a got nail mail in the form of Nubars 2010 topcoat which I've wanted for so long now. I didn't really think it would look that great over Joy but I was too impatient to wait and thank goodness for that because I ended up LOVING the combination. So amazingly pretty!!! Will definitely wear these together again. Do you have the 2010 topcoat or Sally Hansen's Hidden Treasure (*cough* dupe *cough*)? What do you think of flakie glitter topcoats?



with flash


natural light





lookit the pretty flakies!

1 comment:

  1. I just got nubar 2010!! I tried taking pics of it but it was so difficult to get how pretty it was! Im following you now!!! check out my blog if your interested atyourfingertipss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete