Sunday, February 13, 2011

a toast to tradition

This is another polish from the colour for the generations Christmas set from Jessica. Tradition is a lovely evergreen creme which I found much more flattering on my skin tone then I was expecting. The only problem I had was with taking it off. This colour stainined my fingers something horrible! The green dye ran as I was taking it off and went half way down each finger. I've never experienced anything like it with any other polish. I honestly don't know what caused it or why it happened. I wish I had of thought to take a picture of my stained fingers to show you but it honestly didn't occur to me at the time. So anyone out there who owns this set but has yet to try this colour, be warned. It's lovely but highly messy.




with flash


natural light

No comments:

Post a Comment