Wednesday, September 7, 2011

utterly urban night

Urban Night from the China Glaze Metro collection is such a frustrating polish! It's beautiful but they way it changed colour on me in different lights drove me a bit mad. In some lights it looked like the lovely dark eggplant purple it is but in others it looked either black or like a deep wine red. V.odd. I kept looking down at my fingers thinking I was wearing something like OPI's William Tell Me About OPI. Now that I know what to expect from it I don't think it will bother me when I wear it in the future but it did throw me at first, not getting as much out of that lovely purple colour in the bottle as I thought i would.



2 comments:

  1. I'm torn on this one--it's pretty in the bottle but I sure don't need another tending toward vampy purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dark and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete