Sunday, August 14, 2011

ruby diamond

So obviously this is one very pink holo. It's actually a slightly darker raspberry type pink then it's showing in the photos. From the name, Ruby Diamond, I would have expected it to be a lot redder then it actually is and I think I would have liked it a whole lot more if it had of been but alas it was not meant to be. This is very pretty for a holo but it's really just not my thing. To be honest i felt a little awkward while wearing this...Oh well. That's why I love nail polish though. If something doesn't quite work for you there are always other options.
:)






2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I think it's pretty! I love pinks, though, so that's probably why. I posted Bronze Ruby not too long ago and I really liked it. I wish I had more of those Nail Prisms polishes because they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this is so pretty! I have one polish from the Prisms line. They are fun to hunt down. Too bad it didn't live up to your expectations !!

    ReplyDelete