Monday, January 3, 2011

striking a posy with mrs claus

When it came to China Glaze's Christmas collection from the year just passed, the only polish I was excited to get my hands on was Mrs Claus but since China Glaze isn't available in Australia that meant looking for it online and OHMYGOSH that collection sold out sooo quickly at pretty much every e-tailer i've ever used but I did find some kind souls selling them on ebay.
So purchase it I did with hopes of it arriving in time for Christmas day. Which, it didn't. but oh well...
I did manage to get it in time for new years and that is the story of how the very pretty and super glittery, Mrs Claus (along with and undercoat of strike a posy) became my New Years manicure. What were your nails sporting come midnight?






No comments:

Post a Comment